Get the best out of your team and become an ultra productive business owner
Good for you. You made the leap into becoming a business owner – possibly one of the 660,000* recent new company start-ups. Alternatively, you are an entrepreneur with several years growing a business. The sizes differ, but the ambitions of being in the Sunday Times top 100 Best Companies list? Probably the same!
Our top 5 people must do’s to help you become an ultra-productive team leader:
- Be an ultra productive time manager – watch my webinar and download the free supporting workbook to gain that important weekly extra hour. Do with it what you will, its magic time.
- Develop your network of internal and external trusted individuals – make time for people who understand your goals, tell you straight (or more politely, give you feedback) and add a special “sound to the symphony”.
- You are the boss – focus on leadership. Set the tone, make time for the team, explain expectations, develop your people, delegate as much as you can and implement things that make your company a great place to work.
- Recruit for both skills and attitude – the All Blacks book, Legacy by James Kerr, explains this better than I can.
- Reward great performance – it’s not all about money, inspire people to give their best. Create champions throughout the business. Recognise people who “go the extra mile.”
There will always be things that keep you awake at night: cash, products, clients, staff issues, uncertainty, and 101 other things.
Take our questionnaire for practical leadership solutions to engage your team in growing your business: “Great things in business are never done by one person, they’re done by a team of people” – Steve Jobs
- Personal effectiveness –
- Trusted individuals – is your business totally dependent on you?
- People doing the right things – is there anything you need to do around about people development?
- Engagement in the business – how attractive is your business as an employer?
Take our questionnaire to become an ultra productive time manager
Follow our Ultra Productive Business blog series or contact us on 01245 258 689 to find out more or to attend one of our masterclasses.